Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1631 – On this Friday show, Dr. Lori Shemek joins Vinnie and the two talk what drove her into her field, the dangers of inflammation on the body, changing obesity standards, and more. Also, make sure to check out the NSNG® Summit, featuring many top luminaries, free & online to all this weekend, July 25 & 26.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- This weekend, July 25 and 26, is the free & online NSNG® Summit.
- Tons of luminaries, as well as Anna, Vinnie and Andy will all appear this weekend.
- You can register in seconds at https://nsngsummit.com, and attend as many or as few sessions as you’d like.
- We will also be launching our NSNG® Foods Nut Butters this weekend.
DR. LORI SHEMEK
- Lori is a top diet and nutrition expert.
- She’s an author, a radio host, and a weight loss expert.
- Her great book, Fire-Up Your Fat Burn, can be found here:
- The book discusses best methods to lose fat.
- She is big on intermittent fasting and reducing inflammation.
- Dr. Shemek has her PhD.
- Her mother’s constant ailments, as a result of horrible diet and chronic stress, drove her down this path.
- She combined her study of nutrition with psychology.
DANGERS OF INFLAMMATION
- Inflammation is incredibly difficult on the body.
- When you’re obese, your body is often terribly inflamed.
- She had to take care of her younger siblings as a teen while her mother suffered from sicknesses as a result of fat & inflammation.
- There are different levels of inflammation.
- Some inflammation is important – like when your finger is a bit swollen and painful when you have a cut in order to heal.
- Chronic inflammation is the core underlying cause of chronic illness, disease, weight gain.
- Look at cancer, obesity, and more.
- 75% of our population has this sort of inflammation.
- This only emits a trickle of a response.
- This means it doesn’t go away.
- You need to intervene yourself.
- If you let cellular inflammation go on, the cells create an imbalance and this causes even more distress.
- You can’t heal until that signal is cut off.
- Inflammation is necessary for people to look at when they’re trying to optimize both brain and body health.
- The best way to ensure we can keep this inflammation at bay is by eating healthy oils, a nutrient rich diet, and more.
- A low carb high fat diet does this.
- Sugar harms what keeps inflammation away.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!