Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1599 – On this Monday show, Vinnie and Anna discuss seeing the podcast adding lean muscle and new names for sugar, talk with Marie T. about hurricanes, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
ADDING LEAN MUSCLE
- Vinnie has been trying to gain five pounds of lean muscle.
- With COVID-19, you may still have some extra time to work out from home.
- Just because you may not have access to your gym doesn’t mean you can’t gain the muscle.
- While this is something he’s been working on, he’s been doing some other things, too.
- Stay tuned for that.
- As restrictions begin to loosen, get back into your swing of things if you fell out during quarantine.
NEW NAMES FOR SUGAR
- “Raisin-juice concentrate” was actually on the back of a packet.
- It’s basically grape juice concentrate.
- In other words, you could call it “sugar sugar.”
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!