Episode 1588 – Gina Grad joins Vinnie for this Sunday School episode, and the two talk running races from home, improving performance through fat adaptation, Barbies, working out slow and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
RUNNING RACES FROM HOME
- Andy, Gina’s fiancé, was supposed to run the LA marathon.
- It was cancelled because of the pandemic.
- So, he and his friend in San Francisco woke up in their respective city’s one morning and ran a marathon that day.
- They did it as if they were actually doing the race.
- If you were planning on doing a 5k, a 10k, a half, a full, or something else and it was cancelled, you can still do it!
- You don’t need an official race to get it done.
- Andy did it without carbing up, and this was his best time ever.
- He has seen his performance improve steadily as he becomes more fat adapted.
- Start slow–otherwise, you will burn out.
- Run/walk a mile in zone 2 to start.
- Schedule a phone consult with Vinnie to come up with a plan for you.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!