Episode 1592 – On this Saturday show, we are running a best-of from 2013 requested by several fans on Twitter, including Kim Cooper. Vinnie and Anna discuss the glory that is Prancercise, how to spot bad trainers at the gym, and the new study released that demonstrates that Splenda may raise your blood sugar.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- This form of “exercise” is defined as “A springy, rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait and ideally induced by elation.”
- Any exercise is better than none, but Vinnie and Anna do find this all quite funny.
- Exercising in Zone 2, at least to start, is best.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!