Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1563 – Gina Grad joins Vinnie for this Sunday School episode, and the two talk shooting lessons, name changes, staying close with family during the Covid-19 pandemic, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
STAYING CLOSE WITH FAMILY
- Vinnie’s grandpa came over from Italy at 13 on a boat.
- He worked his way into success.
- Their last name changed from Tortorici to Tortorich.
- His family fought for what they had.
- Many lived into triple digits, even with 10+ kids in certain generations.
- Staying close with your family is a key to staying strong.
- Lean on your family while you can.
- Take advantage of all of this family time–don’t take it for granted, even in these hard times.
- One day, all of this time spent at home with relatives will be a distant memory.
- If you aren’t with your family physically, take this time to be with them virtually.
- Play games, go on walks (safely), be inventive, just have great conversations!
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!