PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon
COMPLICATIONS FROM TYPE 2 DIABETES
- He’s been on the show before
- Check it out
- Also a phone-caller
- Lost about 45 lbs from this lifestyle
- Since his last appearance, he walked from Houston to Austin via San Antonio
- Walk in early October, trained all through the summer
- When his mother passed away from complications from Type 2 Diabetes, he realized he had to change his lifestyle
- He supports the part of Vinnie’s film where he shows an amputation
- He’s also had to move his father into assisted living, partly because of his Type 2 Diabetes
- His weight has been stable for the past two years or so
- Part of why he did the walk was to prove you can eat low carb and still have a lot of energy
- Thinks he has inspired at least 200lbs of weight loss among his friends, family, and peers