Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1376 – Marika Sboros joins Vinnie this Friday to discuss her work as a nutrition journalist, the Tim Noakes trial and the book the two wrote about it, (un)covering the truth about nutrition and health, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC IS LIVE
- The film has been released
- Currently NUMBER ONE on docs!
- Go buy and watch it now!
- We need people to buy it in order for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages
- Share it with family and friends!
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it on Vimeo here!
- Also on Amazon
- Marika has been on the show many times
- Check out her previous appearances here, here and here
- She is from South Africa, now in England
- Like Vinnie, Marika has a passion to share the truth
- She has been a journalist her whole life
- Went from politics and religion to nutrition
- Covered the Tim Noakes trial and the two wrote a book as a result
- Find it here
- The nutrition trial of the 21st century
- She has seen, up close and personal, the effects of persecution of doctors who are just trying to share the truth
- She’s not a conspiracist, not a paranoid person, just someone who has done the research and uncovered the truth
- The truth just happens to be different than what we are taught traditionally
- Fat Doc is a way to teach people the truth
- Fortunately, more journalists are beginning to cover this stuff, too
- Nina Teicholz is one in the states!
- Check out her other book, Real Food on Trial
- Updated with the appeal hearing
- Tim has included more science
- A very strong book
- Lots of people call her out, but can’t actually prove her wrong
- Happens to Vinnie, Nina, etc.
- These folks don’t have science to back it up