Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1325 – Andy Schreiber joins Vinnie this Wednesday to discuss the new PCC Burundi Explorer Series, a question about our high quality products from the mailbag, calcium absorption, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Burundi is a tiny country in Africa
- Micro-lot selected from high altitudes
- Independent farmers grew these beans
- We have a delicious roast from this country
- Small-batch in our Explorer Series
- Class, dark-chocolatey coffee
- Really rich and delicious
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
- Our product is a GMP-certified product
- Good manufacturing practice
- We are also NSF products
- Products rigorously tested by third parties to make sure our manufacturing is great!
- We take great measure to make sure our products are highest quality
- They would sue us if we put it on our products without their stamp of approval
- Not all of our PVC ingredients come from USA, but the vitamins are made in the USA
A note: Andy in this show mentions that it would be posted on the 15th. Unfortunately, this was incorrect, and so the Bay to Breakers event already took place. It went swimmingly! We hope to see you at our next event.