Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1220 – Andy Schreiber joins Vinnie this Wednesday, and the two talk the late Tony Lynn and his wife Mary Ellen, New Year’s Resolutions and goal-setting, Andy’s new relationship, exciting upcoming plans, and more. We hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful holiday season!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS
- Vinnie thinks this can be a good idea to figure at where you’re at and where you want to be
- Andy is hesitant to make resolutions, however he thinks they can be a good opportunity to look both backward and forward
- Use this time to appreciate all the goodness in your life, while still looking forward to a successful future
- Try not to make them about monetary gain, rather about success (happiness, doing well at what you do and loving it), health, etc.
- A great opportunity to set goals
- One of Vinnie’s goals involves more climbing
- Mont Blanc next summer, in ketosis
- Getting Fat Doc out is also top of the list
- It’s done, we are just looking for distributors now!!!