Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1219 – Anna Vocino joins Vinnie this Monday, Christmas Eve, and the two talk “Baby It’s Cold Outside”, heart health myths, obnoxious vegetarians, Clint Eastwood, gyms and towels, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
HEART HEALTH MYTHS
- Compound found in the gut related to heart disease
- Certain studies say beef has lots of it and it’ll kill you
- This is BS
- First, most vegetables and fruits have more than TMAO than beef
- Peas have the most
- Second, it’s not bad at all – in fact, it’s good!
- Trimethylamine N-Oxide
- Comes to the rescue if you’re having cardiovascular issues
- Anna recently went to a restaurant
- She asked the server for recommendations
- Server made a face when she said anything with meat
- Was super judgmental even though the server was technically working for Anna at that point!
- It’s okay to be vegan/veg but don’t force your feelings on another like that in such a setting
GYMS ARE EXPENSIVE
- Anna’s gym is going to stop carrying towels
- You will need to pay extra to get them
- Gym memberships are so expensive
- Can be cheaper to buy machinery for your own home
- You save it in a couple of years because of gym costs
- Find some good machinery on ebay
- A bench and dumbells is really all you need