Today is the 3rd episode of the new Saturday Show…One-On-One with a listener question. Vinnie is going to see how this works out because Saturday is historically a wasteland for new podcasts. We now have podcast every Monday – the original show with Vinnie and Anna, Wednesday – our new short show with Andy Schreiber and Friday – Vinnie’s One-On-One podcast. Today’s listener question comes from Lea Crager.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
LEA IS A SUPERFAN
- Worth the money
- You can give any amount you want
- Keeps TheAngriest Trainer going
- Folks, the money is not going to get Vinnie rich
- When Lea started NSNG, about a year ago, she went into ketosis easily
- But then she started getting carb-phobic
- She knows the benefits of ketosis…for example, it improves brain function
- What are the right foods to eat?
VINNIE’S THOUGHTS ON KETOSIS AND NSNG
- He doesn’t believe you have to be in ketosis to lose weight…it is not a magic bullet
- You can eat lots of veggies and berries and still go into ketosis
- Don’t be carb-phobic..just cut out sugar and grains
- If you are eating real foods, like leafy greens, carbs are not a problem