Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Welcome to the Wednesday short show with Andy Schreiber. Listeners seem to be loving this podcast so we are going to continue with them. Andy asks why vitamins are packaged in amber glass bottles and how effective is outdoor exercise.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
WHY ARE SOME VITAMINS PACKAGED IN AMBER-GLASS BOTTLES?
- Consumers assume vitamins packaged in amber-glass bottles to be a superior product
- Seems medicinal…doctors used to put medicine in tinted bottles to shield it from light and deterioration
- For certain products, like salmon oil, it makes a difference
- Fish oil is delicate and light can cause it to become rancid
HOW EFFECTIVE IS SLOWER, LONGER DURATION EXERCISE AS COMPARED TO RUNNING OR SPINNING?
- Andy hates running. It is too jarring but he loves hiking and will do 10 miles with a lot of elevation.
- How does that compare with high intensity exercise?
- It is actually Zone 2 training and it is great for your heart
- Zone 2 is getting your pulse to 180 minus your age