Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Vinnie chats it up with Dr. Steve, a repeat guest, and host of his own Sirius Radio show, Weird Medicine, on the East Coast. Fair warning…if you just came here looking for fitness and NSNG advice, don’t listen…come back Monday. For the rest of you, have fun!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
ARE KIDS GENETICALLY PROGRAMMED TO HATE US IN ADOLESCENCE?
- Dr. Steve thinks that when we were living in caves and came to sexually maturity, we were programmed to get away from family
- This was to create a greater variety in the gene pool
- So he believes that teens are programmed to despise us at around 13-15 years old
CHILD REARING TODAY
- Is the world really a scarier place today?
- Or is it that we hear of abductions over and over on the news, 24/7?
- There’s a middle ground between Laissez-faire parenting and being over-protective
- Stranger abductions are, in reality, very rare
DR. STEVE COMING TO LOS ANGELES
- He’s going to see Joe Rogan
- Vinnie tried to get on Joe’s show but was turned down
- Asked Dr. Steve to find out what the problem is
VAGINAL STEAMING AND FEMALE EJACULATION
- Thanks to Gwyneth Paltrow, we now know that it involves squatting over a steaming bowl filled with herbs
- Claims are made that it balances hormones and “flushes out the uterus”, but these claims are bogus
- Some females actually do experience ejaculation
- For others it just involves expulsion of urine