Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1994 – On this Monday show, Anna Vocino joins Vinnie Tortorich and the two talk fitting in workouts, stolen good intentions, Anna’s Eat Happy cookbooks, holiday recipes, and more. And never forget, f*@k quinoa!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
PRE-ORDER BEYOND IMPOSSIBLE
- Vinnie’s new documentary is now available for pre-order on Apple TV (iTunes).
- This is his third documentary in just over three years.
- He thought about distributing this movie himself, but Gravitas loved it so much that they partnered up again.
- It will be available on January 11th.
- Vinnie wants this to reach the people who have begun vegetarianism or veganism because they care about their health and want to be healthy, but have thus far been lied to.
- All of this processed crap is not the healthy option, and this documentary explains why.
- Here is the link to the pre-order: http://bit.ly/beyondimpossibleitunes
- Share this link with friends, too!
FITTING IN WORKOUTS
- Vinnie’s been so busy pushing this movie that he hasn’t left the house in ages.
- But, he makes sure to fit in a workout on the bike.
- It’s less than he would do normally, but it’s something.
- Anna does something similar.
- She spreads out her weight lifting sets on the ends of doing tasks around the house.
- For example, she’ll do a set and then unpack. Then she’ll do a set and respond to some emails. Then she’ll do another set, and so on.
- You can break up your workouts just to get some exercise in.
- And, something is better than nothing, even if it’s fifteen minutes or just a walk!
- Fitting in workouts is easy, Just get moving.
- Anna has great NSNG recipes in her cookbooks and on her site.
- Vinnie’s going to make her egg nog.
- Don’t forget to bake in time for it to cool properly.
- You need a cup of half and half, four egg yolks, ground cinnamon, vanilla (without sugar).
- Whisk egg yolks for awhile, they will start to get light and fluffy, even without sugar.
- Heat up the milk and cream — Anna uses whole milk and heavy cream to make her own.
- Take a little bit of this and drip it into the egg yolks — it’s called tempering the yolks so the eggs don’t poach. Add until it’s all mixed in.
- Then add the powdered spices and the vanilla.
- High quality vanilla really ties everything together. It makes it taste like a real dessert.
- Cover it with the saran wrap touching the surface of the pudding and put it in the fridge.
- This avoids the custard film.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!