Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1901 – On this Friday show, Anna Vocino joins Vinnie to discuss the Olympics, Disincentivizing success, going all-out, Bob Beamon, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- In the Olympics, we’ve seen some deincetivsing of success.
- We aren’t letting the best be the best anymore.
- We’ve seen this with Simone Biles.
- Her scores have been lowered simply because she does so much more than anyone else.
- If people work hard and overachieve, REWARD them for that.
- We shouldn’t lower the best
- However, we should be more comfortable talking about mental health and moving through negative experiences.
- Simone Biles also has stated she did this for her own physical safety (as the twisties are very dangerous) and for the betterment of her team (so that they can succeed if she feels she will play badly).
- Djokovic behaved horribly.
- In quitting, he robbed his teammate of a change for a bronze medal.
- At that level (and really any level in athletics), throwing temper tantrums is unacceptable.
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
- Here’s the Amazon link (BLUERAY, DVD, PRIME) (MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE YET ACROSS THE POND).
- And the iTunes Link.
- And the Google play link.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Go watch it now!