Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1855 – On this Wednesday show, Vinnie Tortorich and Andy Schreiber talk fueling with fat vs. fueling with sugar, becoming fat-adapted, grip-strengtheners, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FUELING WITH FAT
- Our nut butters are great for exercise.
- If you’re fat adapted, you can do those ultra events without all of the sugary and carby products.
- When you’re fueling on sugar and carbs, you’re going to have to consume so much more often.
- Fuel from fat burns slower–in a good way.
- Vinnie also found that his stomach was so much worse during races when he ate all this sugar.
- He would puke. Now that he doesn’t fuel with sugar, that’s largely gone away.
- Do you want to eat Gu every 20 minutes, or just have some nut butters and the like every couple hours?
- As you can imagine, one is definitely better for your body (and brain!).
- It does take time to get fat adapted — commit, and you’ll benefit as Vinnie, Gina’s fiancé, and so many others have.
- Once you’re fat adapted, it takes a bit to turn that fat into energy.
- It’s a slower burn, but your brain prefers it, and your body works great.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
- Here’s the Amazon link (BLUERAY, DVD, PRIME) (MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE YET ACROSS THE POND).
- And the iTunes Link.
- And the Google play link.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Go watch it now!