Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1839 – On this Monday show, we’re cooking with Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich. Anna prepares flank steak and the two talk meat dry rubs, grazing, workout tips and lean muscle, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
COOKING WITH ANNA VOCINO
- You can mix some meat rubs together ahead of time.
- Anna’s cooking some flank steak.
- But, you can just throw stuff you have together for a rub.
- Anna uses ancho chili powder, smoked paprika, salt, garlic powder, oregano, cumin, onion powder, allspice, cayenne pepper.
- You have lots of savory flavors, but allspice (which is NOT a sugar) adds a hint of sweet.
- Anna recommends leaving the meat out for awhile before cooking.
- She’s also making some guacamole!
- Instead of onions, try shallots.
- She’s taking the seeds out of the heirloom tomato and saving it for topping with cilantro –– for now, just put in the rough edges.
- Also, add some jalapeno.
- Anna will eat this on top of the carne asada she’s making.
- Eating so often is not good for you.
- We are not meant to graze.
- Getting off of snacks is a good and important thing.
- If you’re hungry during the day, you may be getting hidden carbs that are messing with your hormones, or you may not be eating enough fat.
- You do NOT need to fast, but you can.
- You will get your leanness in the kitchen.
- More muscle=lower reps + higher weights.
- Go slow and steady.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!