Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1808 – On this Sunday School episode, the lovely Gina Grad and Vinnie Tortorich talk the John Muir Trail, Gina’s dad’s passing, stress-induced pain, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
THE JOHN MUIR TRAIL
- The guys that used to hike were in much better shape than folks today.
- They’d do it in bad boots with a pipe in their mouths.
- Now, we’ve gotten softer and more succulent as we get glued to our couches.
STRESS INDUCED PAIN
- A few days after Gina’s dad’s death, she was very stressed.
- Out of nowhere, she leaned down and her back totally seized up.
- She couldn’t move for 7 hours.
- You can have stress or grief induced back pain.
- Stress can cause lots and lots of health problems.
- Having a healthy mind is a huge part of having a healthy body.
- Check out this book: https://www.amazon.com/Healing-Back-Pain-Mind-Body-Connection/dp/0446557684
- There is something to this.
- The pain in response to stress can be a defense mechanism to make your body slow time.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
- Here’s the Amazon link (BLUERAY, DVD, PRIME) (MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE YET ACROSS THE POND).
- And the iTunes Link.
- And the Google play link.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy
- or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Go watch it now!