Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1719 – On this Monday show, Vinnie Tortorich and Anna Vocino talk Amazon’s Eat Happy craziness, organic social media followers, making your own product, sparkling water vs. tonic water, holiday treats, and more. Scott Mulvaney makes a guest appearance!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Amazon did something crazy.
- They pulled Anna’s cookbook because it didn’t include “nutritional information.”
- No duh, it’s a cookbook.
- Anna isn’t trying to give people a diet plan or the like. They should be able to make and enjoy what they want!
- She’s working on this. Stay posted please!
EAT HAPPY KITCHEN
- Anna has a great NSNG approved Marinara out.
- Grab some before it sells out.
- Next up, we have taco seasoning and a rib seasoning. More products are coming too.
- Look for them in the new year.
- Flavored sparkling waters like LaCroix are good.
- Make sure there isn’t any added sugar.
- Tonic water has sugar in it. AVOID this.
- Soda water is ok!
- So is club soda, mineral water.
- Vinnie highly recommends the SodaStream.
- Cost Plus and Bed Bath and Beyond sell the canisters.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.