Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1708 – On this Sunday School episode, Gina Grad joins Vinnie to talk Santana, Vinnie’s Christmas beard, being yourself, Easy Listening, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
VINNIE’S CHRISTMAS BEARD
- Vinnie has always grown somewhat of a Christmas beard.
- He used to grow it over Christmas break.
- Now, he grows it from pre-Thanksgiving to post Christmas.
- He’s considered keeping it year-round.
- Fortunately, Serena likes the beard.
- The rugged beard is good for Vinnie’s look!
- Vinnie and Gina both looked to others in high school thinking “I want to be them.”
- However, they were great and popular in their own right.
- It’s tough for kids now, having to compare themselves to kids at school and on the internet.
- Keep in mind, much of the time you are NOT comparing yourself to real people.
- Make your hardest competition yourself!
- All that matters is how YOU feel about yourself.
- Know who you are, and work on being proud of yourself.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.