Episode 1685 – On this Wednesday show, Andy Schreiber joins Vinnie to talk Halloween, handing out treats, not looking your age, PVC promos, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
HANDING OUT TREATS
- This has become a major holiday.
- Trick or treating is an entire thing.
- Kids collect more candy than they should eat in a year.
- Setting limits with your kids is the way to go.
- Kids can have candy as a special treat — but it’s just that, not a staple.
- Vinnie tends to not hand anything out on Halloween.
- He doesn’t want to participate in handing out sugar.
- The two think, though, they may hand out NSNG® Foods Nut Butter.
- He will give out the non-coffee ones.
- This is a great and yummy trick or treat snack for kids.
- Keep an eye out — we will soon use a promo code for Halloween.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.