Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1700 – On this Wednesday show, the wonderful Serena Scott Thomas joins Vinnie to talk going to the gym during COVID-19, proper mask-wear, the upcoming Fat Doc 2, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
GOING TO THE GYM DURING COVID-19
- Vinnie has to make an appointment to go to the gym for certain rooms.
- When it comes down to it, he’s just glad he can go.
- However, the mask policy is poorly enforced and seems fairly arbitrary.
- He also wasn’t allowed to stay past his appointment time even though the room was not at capacity and he offered to leave if anyone else entered.
- Generally, they’ve smartly spaced out aerobic equipment.
- However, they have some aerobic equipment in the weight room.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.