Episode 1665 – On this Wednesday show, we are running a best of from 2012! This show, fondly known as the Nutella Mom show, was the fifth ever episode of this podcast. On this show, Vinnie rallies for the anti Nutella cause, talks Biggest Loser, Bravo’s Jackie Warner, and the dangers of artificial sweeteners. Plus, how to get started with fitness if you’ve got More To Lose.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- A mom sued Nutella in 2012 for marketing its food as breakfast.
- Here’s the commercial she sued over:
- Vinnie agrees its irresponsible and dangerous for these companies to be marketing horrible foods as things to feed your kids in the morning.
- The lawsuit settled for around $3 million.
- Other companies like Kraft still do this –– it needs to stop.
- Breakfast is already a myth, and this just takes it to another level.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!