Episode 1667 – On this Saturday show, Steve Owens joins Vinnie to talk getting into podcasting, booking great guests, Hollywood, losing weight and saving your lungs with a healthy lifestyle and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
GETTING INTO PODCASTING
- Steve went to LA and has started a podcast.
- He’s had some pretty amazing guests.
- In the first 12 episodes, he had Vinnie, Clint and Ron Howard, Scott Kelly (astronaut) and others.
- He’s been on this show before.
- Check out his podcast, Fascination Street, here:
- He’s a family man who lives in Texas.
- It’s a straight shot to LA when he records.
- He made some good relationships, started DMing people on social media, and more.
- Through this networking process, he’s made some awesome friends.
- Steve is a great Carolla fan, and that’s how he found Vinnie.
- He heard Vinnie so often on the show and Vinnie never strayed from his answers.
- Vinnie stuck to his guns, and that made Steve believe what he had to say.
- At first, Steve thought what Vinnie was saying was blasphemous.
- But then, he started listening and learning and realizing a lot of the stuff in the mainstream about health is wrong.
- When Steve started, he was 230 lbs and 5’10”.
- He got a respiratory infection four times a year and had asthma which made it hard to exercise.
- Once he started eating healthier, and lost some weight, he grew healthier.
- He’s lost 50 lbs! And he’s off of two inhalers and some pills.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.