Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1654 – On this Monday show, Vinnie and Anna talk reversing prediabetes with NSNG®, Marie’s recent fall (with a special appearance by Marie!), medical malpractice resolutions, Pelotons and ergometers, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- NSNG® Foods
- Our Nut Butters are shipping now!
- Promo code “vinnie” for 15% off.
- Evamor Water
- Villa Cappelli
- Crowd Cow
- Many very overweight people are prediabetic.
- This is common among metabolically damaged people who are still eating a lot of sugar.
- There have been many listeners who, under consultation of a doctor, have brought down their A1Cs to non-prediabetic levels with NSNG®.
- Folks have been dangerously ill and largely reversed it.
- This is not, however, medical advice. If you have prediabetes or diabetes, talk with a doctor.
- Diet really does play so much into this. Diet can be everything.
PELOTONS & ERGOMETERS
- If you can afford a Peloton, great, but they;’re expensive.
- Any ergometer machine is really excellent.
- Most of them have cool programs.
- They’ll have classes, and lessons, and challenges.
- Vinnie has done some with his Concept 2 rower.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!