Episode 1583 – On this Sunday School episode, the wonderful Gina Grad joins Vinnie to discuss name etymology and answer quarantine questions about frozen vegetables, baking bread, at-home exercises and stretches, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Not a big difference between fresh and frozen veggies for all intents and purposes.
- Generally, the fresh will taste better.
- If you’re buying fresh, just wash it right away or don’t touch it for a few days!
- Frozen veg, however, is a good option if you’re concerned.
- You’re not lacking nutrients.
- If you bake bread, it may be a bit better than store-bought, but it will still cause inflammation and it’s still made from grain!
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!