Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1575 – On this very special Wednesday show, Anna Vocino and Andy Schreiber join Vinnie to mourn the passing and celebrate the memory of Paul Cappelli. May he rest in peace, and the whole gang sends their love to his family and friends, and discusses his legacy and the wonderful, fun man he was.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
IN MEMORY OF PAUL CAPPELLI
- Paul passed away this week after a battle with cancer.
- He was the name of Villa Cappelli.
- Paul moved from the states after an incredibly successful career in advertising to Italy and began this bed and breakfast and amazing olive oil company.
- His husband, Steven Crutchfield, and he have been family to this show.
- A true wunderkind, he will be sorely missed by everyone who knew him.
- Paul was always a gracious host and a fantastic friend. He was also an incredibly fun party guy!
- We use Paul’s amazing olive oil in our softgel vitamins.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!