Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1533 – Gina Grad joins Vinnie for this Sunday School episode, and the two talk eating slowly, the Carolla Show, insect protein and fat, kosher meat, Gina’s fiancé, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- When you have a crazy schedule, you may be tempted to eat your food really quickly.
- Maybe because you’re super hungry or because you need to get to the next thing.
- You may eat too much and feel sick as a result!
- Eating slowly can be really beneficial, because it takes your hormones a bit to tell you you’re full!
- Gina saw something that said insect fat (and protein) is good for you.
- This seems like something that we really do not need.
- Insects can be a delicacy, but they aren’t a supplement or something to be crushed up in your protein shakes.
- Real meat ain’t broken – eat that!
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON 2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE “Vinnie”!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.
- Anna’s cooking show portion WILL include a spiralizer!