Episode 1522 – The wonderful Jody Ross joins Vinnie for a new appearance on the podcast, and the two talk keeping your brain and body strong, her divorce, becoming a recovering alcoholic, meet-ups, getting off of medication, and more on this Saturday show!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
KEEPING YOUR BRAIN & BODY STRONG
- Jody has been on the show before. Check it out here:
- She is a long time NSNGer, and has met Vinnie and the crew.
- Jody & Vinnie agree it’s important to keep your body and brain strong in all environments.
- For example, Jody is from Minnesota and has to acclimate herself somewhat to that.
- Either you use your body or you lose your body!
- When Jody was trying to gain custody of her daughter, the other side tried to use her healthy diet (NSNG®) to say she had an eating disorder.
- This was truly BS.
- She became so healthy as a result of this way of eating.
- Eating healthy changed Jody’s life. She grew so much.
- She runs through what she eats in a day, too.
- Jody is a recovering alcoholic. In part, her spiritual work has helped her with this AND with her dietary health.
- Jody just had her 50 year old check up – it was really a celebration of her health.
- All of her numbers, everything was amazing.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.