Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1511 – Daniel Wiseman joins Vinnie for his third appearance on this Friday show, and the two talk sleep deprivation as a parent, avoiding dad bods with good nutrition, the Fat Doc, drinking in ketosis, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Daniel has been on the show twice before.
- Check out one of his previous appearances here.
- He’s been listening and eating this way for quite some time!
- He has a six-month old.
- He’s been trying to get as much sleep as one can.
- Daniel is trying to avoid a dad bod.
- He’s definitely not getting to the gym as much.
- However, because he’s primarily carnivore, his body is maintaining quite a high level of fitness just through his nutrition.
- He also has seen and supported the Fat Doc and thinks it’s a fantastic movie.
DRINKING IN KETOSIS
- Intoxication is certainly worse when you’re eating low-carb.
- It can be harder to drink safely because you get drunk far more easily.
- Go to the subreddit KetoDrunk!
- Lots of people find that have have two drinks, three drinks or four drinks and feel nothing. Then, they’ll have one more sip and feel like they hit the wall.
- Daniel founded this subreddit!
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.