Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1512 – Ryan O’Connor joins Vinnie for this Saturday show, and the two talk optometry, eyesight and age, treading your path, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
TREADING YOUR PATH
- Ryan is an optometrist.
- One’s eyesight does tend to get worse as one ages.
- Hard to beat eyesight getting worse.
- There are lots of gadgets around, however.
- You can’t beat nature!
- Ryan thinks cataract surgery and eyeglasses/contacts are the way to go.
- Check out his podcast here:
- Ryan would recommend that kids pursue what they’re passionate about in school.
- Also, try to figure out what is attainable!
- Get used to failing – you will fail for awhile, but with work, you will WIN.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.