Episode 1504 – Vinnie Tortorich and Anna Vocino talk car tires, daily magnesium, the upcoming whiskey cheese Friday episode, losing weight and gluconeogenesis, podcasting, Guam, Zone 2 and more on this Monday show!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
GOOD QUALITY MAGNESIUM
- Magnesium is excellent with helping folks sleep.
- Additionally, if you get cramps at night, this could be good.
- It can also relax you generally.
- Make sure you get the right quality – our PVC magnesium is one of those.
LOSING WEIGHT AND GLUCONEOGENESIS
- When you eat too much protein, it can turn into glucose.
- However, you’d have to eat a ton ton ton of protein for you to actually start gaining weight back.
- It can, however, cause plateau.
- If you’re worried about it, try to cut your protein down a bit.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- We’re also on airplanes now – check it out!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.