Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1465 – Andy Schreiber and VInnie Tortorich talk Cyber Monday, putting life into living, getting back on track after Thanksgiving, Andy’s Thanksgiving, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Two days ago was Cyber Monday.
- Vinnie was told to prepare a Cyber Monday email for this week.
- He didn’t really want to sell things to people on this day.
- Instead, he sent out a newsletter about getting back on track.
- It can be annoying to get too many of these sale emails.
GETTING BACK ON TRACK
- It’s important to get back on track after putting life into living.
- It can be easy to let yourself go a bit.
- Stop kicking the can down the street!
- Don’t keep giving yourself excuses to get back on track tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.