Episode 1466 – Tim Rees, registered nutritionist and writer, joins Vinnie this Friday to discuss the BS behind Game Changers, the new “What The Health”ish documentary, how it makes good theatrics but bad science, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- Villa Cappelli
- Fat Bomb
- Crowd Cow
- vinnie35 at checkout
- BetterHelp Online Counseling
BS BEHIND GAME CHANGERS
- Check out his article here.
- This phenomenally debunks so much in this movie.
- It is good theatrics but not good science.
- Anecdotes do not equal science.
- They tell stories of guys who only ate absolute junk food switching to vegetarian diets and improving performance..
- It would make sense that eating REAL FOOD could help, but imagine how much better they’d be if they ate good quality meat AND veggies?
- A lot of what looks like science in this doc is not.
- The studies aren’t what you think.
- This is another “What the Health” type work.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.