Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1421 – Patrick Theut joins Vinnie this Friday, and the two discuss Patrick’s life as an athlete, heart capacity, reversing heart disease, the role of LDL and Vitamin K, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon
- Patrick has always been a super active guy.
- Further, he continues to play hockey.
- He also took up pole vaulting at age 45!
- Patrick’s a process controls engineer with a background in biochemistry and bio-physiology.
- Patrick, at 49, found out that he had about 4 years to live based on his heart disease.
- He was determined to fix his heart disease – he’s healthy 17 years later!
REVERSING HEART DISEASE
- Patrick took matters into his own hands.
- He started with the internet after that fateful appointment.
- Slowly, he figured out what he needed to do.
- His immune system back then was horrible. He had to kick that back into shape, too.
- He figured out that Vitamin K1 played a huge part in all of this.
- He also purchased Menaquinone 7.
- Patrick used these supplements as well as diet to reverse his heart disease and become a much healthier person!
- LDL is the carrier for Vitamin K, so it’s necessary!