Episode 1432 – Listener Sean joins Vinnie this Saturday to discuss his weight loss trials and tribulations, overcoming emotional obstacles, the ease of NSNG®, loving yourself, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
OVERCOMING EMOTIONAL OBSTACLES
- Sean’s wife left him on September 27th, 2018.
- He is grateful for this in the end because it changed his health trajectory.
- Like a lot of things in his life, he let his weight and health get out of control.
- His own self image prevented him from pouring from his own cup.
- Sean is an observant guy who tries to learn from his mistakes.
- Some of his friends introduced him to keto and then to NSNG® specifically.
- He loves that he eats mostly one ingredient foods.
- Sean is 6’5″ and weighed 450 lbs at his heaviest.
- He was on insulin and a statin.
- Now, since he started this, he has lost 160 lbs and is no longer on these meds.
- His first piece of advice to anyone in his shoes is to own up to it!
- You can change your situation if you take responsibility for your current state.
- Sean loves himself, and he thinks this is the most important!
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.