Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.Episode 1419 – On this Monday show, Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich talk Alexa, the Amazon winner of the week, Vinnie’s school days, lower carb vegetables, the myth of needing carbs, women and carbs, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy the hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
AMAZON WINNER OF THE WEEK
- Part of how we keep this show free is through you shopping on Amazon after clicking through our banner on our website.
- We used to pick a winner every week.
- We’d like to get back to that.
- You’ll get some swag or something else Vinnie-related that you’d like!
- Beth Sommers is our winner this week, and she purchased Eat Happy Too.
- Book shipping Oct 1st!
- Vinnie recommends you sticking to cruciferous vegetables.
- You don’t need other vegetables.
- These veggies are lower carb.
- Sometimes, if you’re having trouble losing weight, look at what veggies you’re eating.
- The starchier, the carbier, as a general rule.
- Carbs are carbs are carbs and you liver doesn’t care where they come from
MYTH OF NEEDING CARBS
- People tend to believe they NEED carbs.
- First, you get all you need form the veggies mentioned above.
- These have good vitamins and the like in them.
- Also, if you eat enough protein, that will turn into sugar, too.
- You DO NOT NEED to eat carby foods!!!