Episode 1420 – On this ‘Best Of’ podcast, Dr. Drew joins Vinnie to discuss his work, performance enhancing drugs such as adderall, addiction and prescription drugs, cholesterol, heart health, and more. We’ll be back to our normal Wednesday programming next week!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- Dr. Drew is an incredibly busy man.
- He has a radio show.
- He does some outpatient work as well, and appears on several podcasts, including Carolla.
- When you have worked 100 more hours a week as he once did as a hospital doctor, being hard-working in Hollywood is not so bad.
- Dr. Drew is a big egg guy.
- He also has some heart issues in his family.
PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS
- We now look at symptoms as a diagnosis.
- ADD meds are a big problem in our society.
- Many kids are over-prescribed.
- In our society, often more trauma means more drugs.
- Adderrall is a huge problem in high schools and colleges.
- Students need to understand that this is a PED that messes with your brain.
- Statins are another problem, too.
- Many who eat NSNG come off of their statins which is funny because they’re eating more fat and meat.
- Vinnie is not a doctor, so talk to your doctor about statins.
- Many athletes take inhalers for effects similar to other PEDs.