Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1388 – This Sunday, we are running a re-run of a Sunday School show from just over a month ago. Gina Grad joins Vinnie for this Sunday School episode, and the two discuss lies about meat, the importance of cholesterol, plant-powered propaganda, GMOs, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon
LIES ABOUT MEAT
- There’s been plenty of talk for years that red meat is bad for you
- This has always been incorrect
- Now, they’re saying white meat is bad, too
- These studies tend to completely misunderstand cholesterol, heart health, etc.
- They start trying to scare people with talk about ‘high cholesterol’, without knowing what that actually means and whether or not it is good or bad
- You NEED cholesterol to live — doctors and scientists seem to forget this a lot
- Your brain runs on cholesterol, as do your cells
- If you don’t eat enough, your body will make more
- The study also said plant-based proteins are enough
- This is not the case, it’s not a complete protein
- Nothing beats animal meat, what we have been eating to evolve for millions of years