Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1330 – Vinnie Tortorich and Andy Schreiber talk putting too much life into living but getting back onto the NSNG® horse on this Wednesday show.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
TOO MUCH LIFE INTO LIVING
- Everyone makes mistakes, Vinnie included
- Vinnie went off of NSNG® a bit too much and is paying for it
- When he went to Virginia, he over indulged, overdid the LIL
- Lots of family in town, parties, etc.
- Worked out a bit less, though he did get to kayak with Dave Dolak for several hours!
- Had some awful pizza, too
- The sugar and grains just doesn’t taste as good
- Now he is dealing with the left over pain
- Especially after training so hard without any carbs, sugar, or grains
- His hands and ankles got so swollen
- A little something here and there is too much
- What’s important, though, is that he got right back on the horse after he did this
- He ate too many carbs that he couldn’t even get a full night of sleep
- He still managed to not totally fall out of ketosis, but fell a bit too hard so that it wasn’t good for his health
- Go straight back into full NSNG®
- Taken him awhile to feel back to normal, but he knows if he keeps it up, he’ll be good to go soon