Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1314 – Anna Vocino joins Vinnie this Monday and the two talk Anna’s new cookbook, Eat Happy, Too, common NSNG® mistakes, working for others vs. yourself, Caster Semenya and hormones in sports, and more on this episode.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
COMMON NSNG® MISTAKES
- Karen, a super active NSNG®er, called in recently
- Began to plateau, couldn’t understand why she wasn’t losing weight
- Was drinking bulletproof coffee too often
- Eating eggs is better
- Intermittent fasting is also not necessary, but a lot of people feel they need to do it
- Karen asked about UCAN, too
- It wouldn’t give you a big glycogen load
- Now, they’ve added chemicals and sweet flavorings to it
- This is a company that steals good intentions
- Don’t fall for their BS
- Trying to serve too many kings
- Doing everything all at once (fasting a little bit, having things like UCAN a little bit, etc) doesn’t work
- Especially when you only have a little to lose
- Weight loss normally slows down the more you lose!
- You have to stick with it
- Try to get into good shape and continue to lose weight slowly
- This is healthy
- Slow and steady, especially for those with sicknesses like Type 2 Diabetes
- Don’t try to lose weight super quickly
- That’s not always how it works!
- Semenya is one of the best women runners in the world
- She has really high testosterone levels
- Now being kept from competing unless she takes medication to lower her natural testosterone levels – this is wrong
- This is such a slippery slope
- Let her run! She has unique body conditions, but this is natural!