Andy and Vinnie host another Wednesday show from the road, and the two talk their experience watching young and obese people having a girls night out order drinks and food, unknowingly having had their good intentions stolen, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
STOLEN GOOD INTENTIONS
- Vinnie and Andy saw a big table of women (12-15)
- Having a GNO – trying to have a great time!
- About 10 morbidly obese
- Genuinely will die under the weight of their own weight if they do not address the problem
- Not even 30 years old
- Obesity affecting younger and younger people
- All of these women had super large sugary drink
- Had several
- One on occasion is okay, but this is not that
- Lots ate lobster mac n cheese, Mini-tacos, etc.
- All high carb and totally grains
- Injecting a straight line of sugar and carb-loading on top of that
- First, glucose spike, then glycogen load
- The women all eat more carby entrees, too
- Salmon was maple bourbon glazed and had candied bacon — sugar sneaks in everywhere, even if people think they are being healthy by having salmon
- This is not fat shaming – this is being concerned about what already sick people are putting into their bodies
- They watched them get more sick and it is just hard to watch knowing the truth
- These peoples’ good intentions have genuinely been stolen