Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1256 – This Friday, Vinnie and Anna provide their own remarks of the state of the union, discussing some behind-the-scenes stuff, the history of the podcast, the Eat Happy cookbooks, the Fat Doc, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
STATE OF THE UNION
- This podcast has been around for 7 years
- It was slow and steady along the way
- Had to grow the audience organically
- Now, people are copying their style of podcasting
- When they started this, they didn’t know each other well
- Chemistry luck
- Anna took her own pictures for her cookbooks
- Took a course, learned how to take pictures of food
- Trying to figure out how to layout the next cookbook so it isn’t too long with all of the pictures!
- Anna is going to be doing these cooking videos – at least once a week, do a recipe, answer some questions
- She’s interested in helping people on a micro-level
- One family at a time, with their health
- Fat Doc will be out soon
- Figuring out who distributors will be so it can reach the most people!