Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1255 – Andy and Vinnie talk coffee, sugary drinks at coffee shops, breaking under the weight of our own weight, and more on this Wednesday show.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Starbucks and other coffee shops have ‘seasonal’ drinks
- Really just riffs of other drinks they have year round
- Vinnie came across a nutrition guide for these drinks while he was waiting on a breve cappucino
- Rose Hazelnut Latte, 16 ounces, 66g of SUGAR
- More than a 12oz coke!
- People drink this for breakfast!
- This drink is like 3x the sugar of a Snickers bar
- Rose Hazelnut Ice Blended Drink, 16 ounces, 82g of sugar
- This is more than anyone should be eating!!!
- People will get the BIGGER versions of this
- Cookie and Creme 16oz, over 100 grams of sugar
- This is actually terrifying
- This is why we are breaking under the weight of our weight
- This is why people have diabetes, sleep apnea, fatty liver disease
- Because eating and drinking things like this daily has been normalized