Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1248 – Gina Grad co-hosts this Sunday School episode, and the two talk walking as exercise, finding out what you’re good at, failure, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
WALKING AS EXERCISE
- Walking can be a good form of exercise
- Gina loves walking 3 or 4 miles at least a day
- It makes her feel so much better
- Hiking is another great way to get exercise without running or going to the gym
- A good way to start getting into shape, too!
- Or if you are in shape, walk a ton!
- Take the dogs for long walks, etc.
FINDING WHAT YOU’RE GOOD AT
- “Find out what you’re good at, and do it on purpose”
- Don’t be afraid to fail
- Sometimes you need to fail to figure out what you are good or bad at
- Vinnie figured out he was bad at music, and that’s how he found football
- He wasn’t good when he first started, but knew he had potential
- Did perfect practice and got good!