Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1237 – Steve Owens joins Vinnie this Saturday, and the two talk Steve’s podcast, Fascination Street, his NSNG® journey, terminal diagnoses and pre-diagnosis health, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Steve is a podcaster
- Check the podcast out here!
- He came out to LA to start a podcast
- Interviews fascinating people on the pod
- Had Opi’s father on it before he passed
- Some other huge names
- Clint Howard
- His most recent episode was with Adam Carolla (100th episode)!
- He converted a closet-type space for his podcasting
- Interview with Peter Pardini coming out soon!
STEVE’S NSNG® JOURNEY
- Took him awhile to get into it
- Found him from the Carolla show
- Nothing was working for him at the time
- When he started NSNG®, he was 235 lbs (@ 5’10”), had horrible asthma
- He didn’t go cold turkey
- First cut out milk and sugar from his coffee
- Now he weighs about 195 but still has some weight to lose
- His pulmonologist is also on board which is great
- Down to 1 inhaler from 3
- This is a lifestyle change, not a diet
- Gaining weight continuously can just be a slow, awful way to die
- Make sure you take care of yourself while you can!