Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1238 – The amazing Gina Grad joins Vinnie for this Sunday School episode, and the two talk taking care of nature, the benefits of hunting, being too hard on one’s self, New Orleans, and more this week.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
TAKING CARE OF NATURE
- We need to make sure the great outdoors is there for the next generation
- Clean up after yourself – don’t litter!
- Kayakers and paddle boarders pick up trash out of the ocean, but they can’t save the world
- It starts with you
- All of that wildlife that lives in marshes, bayous, etc., is essential for ecosystems
- Every day, people lose about 100 yards of land in the swamps
- Hunting matters
- Make sure you don’t shoot lead shot into water
- Population control is also important for ecosystems
- Can also be good to teach kids where meat comes from
- Don’t waste, etc.