PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
TAKING CARE OF NATURE
- We need to make sure the great outdoors is there for the next generation
- Clean up after yourself – don’t litter!
- Kayakers and paddle boarders pick up trash out of the ocean, but they can’t save the world
- It starts with you
- All of that wildlife that lives in marshes, bayous, etc., is essential for ecosystems
- Every day, people lose about 100 yards of land in the swamps
- Hunting matters
- Make sure you don’t shoot lead shot into water
- Population control is also important for ecosystems
- Can also be good to teach kids where meat comes from
- Don’t waste, etc.