Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1231 – Filmmaker Peter Pardini joins Vinnie to discuss ‘Fat Documentary’ progress, buying real food, his own weight loss journey, distribution, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- We are receiving lots of questions about the doc
- This doc is great because it’s so straightforward
- One of the things it focuses on is the importance of real food
- It’s hard to find high quality and affordable food
- However, not going out and eating crap will save you some $ in many places
- We don’t hammer doctors in this doc
- However, we do discuss how little they know about nutrition
- Most doctors learn close to nothing in med school about nutrition, so they just default to the SAD
- This doc is not a “Eat NSNG” video – it’s not promotional like that
- Doctors never explain why fat causes heart attacks
- Largely because there isn’t sound, clear science behind this
- Most nitrites you eat come from vegetables
- Peter has personally lost the most weight cutting down on vegetables
- Movie is done!
- Just putting all of the names from the Indiegogo in the credits!
- We are looking to distribute this wide-scale
- In talks with many different distributors
- Have to cut through all the BS
- Law firm looking through contracts, vet distributors, etc.
- We will come out with this documentary as soon as we can!
WE ARE STILL TRYING TO RAISE A FEW MORE THOUSAND DOLLARS TO USE TOWARDS THE MOVIE. WE MAY HAVE NEW PERKS COMING SOON, TOO, AND WE HAVE OLD ONES AS WELL. PLEASE DONATE HERE! IT ALL ADDS UP.