PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FITNESS TRACKERS FOR KIDS
- These fitness trackers are controlled by parents
- Anything that gets kids away from screens is good
- However, where did we go wrong that we NEED to make kids get outside
- What happened that we had to go wrong to fix all that went wrong
- Are we headed in the right direction that we have to compel kids to get off the screens?
- Overall, the fitbit is a “yay”
- But, what are doing?
- Overall, it’s a compromise
- Better than kids just staying inside and on their phones