Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1138 – The amazing Gina Grad joins Vinnie for this Sunday School, and the two talk badly supported studies, overweight athletes, and new perceptions.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- While some sports, overweight can be a positive thing, perception is changing
- Now, people who are overweight in sports where athletes have traditionally NOT been overweight, it’s becoming the new normal
- Example – the overweight paddle boarder
- While body shaming is not the goal, the change of perception is interesting
- You can be unhealthy and still be considered in athlete’s shape